Re: AIS: Bulletin Content

  • Subject: Re: AIS: Bulletin Content
  • From: "Donald Eaves" <donald@eastland.net>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Feb 1999 20:01:31 -0800

From: "Donald Eaves" <donald@eastland.net>

Bill challenges:

> Get
> busy out there and write something!  I've already sent Terry an article,
> and challenge all listers to do the same.

Yes!  I can see mine now!  Part I:  Irises survive decimation of
grasshopper
plague>
   Part II:  Irises survive severe extended drought (still ongoing).
   Part III:  Irises survive bovine invasion (twice now!).
   Part IV:  Irises survive most anything, even me.

Perhaps I could borrow from Linda Mann on irises surviving diabolical
torture!

Donald Eaves
donald@eastland.net
Texas Zone 7