Re: AIS: Bulletin Content

  • Subject: Re: AIS: Bulletin Content
  • From: starlord@QNET.COM (Slc.Dennis Bishop)
  • Date: Thu, 4 Feb 1999 19:05:44 -0800 (PST)

From: starlord@QNET.COM (Slc.Dennis Bishop)

>From: "Mark A. Cook" <billc@atlantic.net>
>     Maybe some of us on the fringe of Irisdom could contribute
>something once we know better what will and what will not grow here...
>Mark A. Cook
>Dunnellon, Florida.
 and there are (I'm sure) those who are way out on the fringe of
Irisdom, who are noteven ais members but are on thislist.

|Bishop Telescope Fund   | Akumaizer Cattery  | E-mail List Owner   |
|470 20th ST West #23    | Japanese  Bobtails | Dahlia-net          |
|Rosamond,Ca.93560       | Home Rasied JBT's  | Canna-net           |
|starlord@qnet.com       |                    | Astronomy/SIAR-L    |