Re: AIS: Bulletin Content

  • Subject: Re: AIS: Bulletin Content
  • From: Iarejan@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 4 Feb 1999 22:31:16 EST

From: Iarejan@aol.com

In a message dated 2/4/99 6:28:19 PM Eastern Standard Time, lmann@icx.net

<< I especially enjoy Anner's tours of the historic irises in her
 neighborhood, so that's one suggestion.  Maybe a compilation of more
 than one year's tour.  Save that for a winter issue when we are all
 starved for spring bloom, so we can travel in our imaginations.  >>

Here, here!!  I love tour descriptions...I used to write for a regional
magazine myself but like you, I prefer to have someone assign me a subject.
Only problem is I know so little about iris!!   I'd have to research stuff,
and then there's the time problem wth two toddlers.   Maybe I'll give it a try
this coming year...
    AND  my first catalog was Comanche Acres, lovely...but today I got Perry
Dyer's and think I gotta get "Divine Duchess" and "Lady Juliet" ....plus some
others...so glad he bounced back after that rough year!!

Janet Natale
zone 8 of S.C.