Re: Humor- Saliva

  • Subject: Re: Humor- Saliva
  • From: Iarejan@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 4 Feb 1999 22:44:59 EST

From: Iarejan@aol.com

dkramb@tso.cin.ix.net writes:

<< Oh I am enjoying this!  Call me immature, but I can't help but laugh at all
 the double meanings.  It's just like being on Friday night IRC chats.  :) >>

    Actually, the visual I got from Jan prompted a thought that cracked me
up...
with the right trajectory, perhaps a really talented irisarian could manage to
aim spit at one  flower, hit the anther with enough force for the pollen to be
"splashed" onto  the next flower and thus invent "Hands free Pollination".
Perhaps the resulting
introduction if any could be called SUPERSPITTIN'

JANET N.
ZONE 8 where the sky stopped spitting and the sun came out for a great day