Re: AIS: Bulletin Content

From: CC302@PSCVAX.WVNET.EDU

Anner wrote:

> whether AIS would be up for an
> article about hunting antique irises from a
> rhapsodic point of view, I don't know.

As one who very much enjoyed "accompanying" you
on your walks as I read your words, I do hope you
will go ahead and send AIS similar articles.

I would much prefer reading your pieces over some
of the garden "descriptions" that have appeared in
the Bulletin in the past.

 Kathryn Ludwick   Burlington, West Virginia
 Zone 4/5-ish      AIS Region 4 - HIPS - RIS
(nestled in the foothills of the Alleghenies)