Re: AIS: Bulletin Content

  • Subject: Re: AIS: Bulletin Content
  • From: "Chris Hollinshead" <cris@netcom.ca>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Feb 1999 10:29:59 -0500

From: "Chris Hollinshead" <cris@netcom.ca>

I agree with you whole heartedly! In fact I have published this exact item
of Walter's in one of the Canadian Iris Society's most recent quarterly CIS
Newsletter issues for the benefit of all our members!
Now, I am even more convinced from my winter iris resuscitation
project/experiment!

Christopher Hollinshead
Mississauga, Ontario  Canada  zone6b
AIS(Region 16), CIS, SSI