ot:articles

  • Subject: ot:articles
  • From: Gordon & Loraine Nicholson <iris4u@pacbell.net>
  • Date: Thu, 04 Feb 1999 19:50:04 -0800

From: Gordon & Loraine Nicholson <iris4u@pacbell.net>

I think there would be great interest in Anner's tour around her
"hood".  In fact would like to ask if she might send "a tour" to us here
in Region 14 for our bulletin, most of us would be hard pressed to find
something like she tours close to us, the nearest thing we have is the
old "49" touns about one hour from here, we do spot some old flags and
roses rambling over old fences.  Please Pretty Please.  lorraine at
Woodland gardens, frost is heavy, sun is trying to show thru and today
is Friday, thank God for that.  Now I can stop my regular job and do
IRIS. I have been imputing iris info into computer for new catalog and
WOW did we get some beautiful new stuff!!  Been getting calls daily from
folks asking about WHEN? is catalog coming, they like me can hardly
wait.