Re: AIS: Bulletin Content

  • Subject: Re: AIS: Bulletin Content
  • From: dkramb@tso.cin.ix.net (Dennis Kramb)
  • Date: Fri, 5 Feb 1999 11:25:27 -0500

From:	dkramb@tso.cin.ix.net (Dennis Kramb)

>From: Bill Shear <BILLS@hsc.edu>
>
>>From: HIPSource@aol.com
>>
>>In a message dated 2/4/99 2:57:58 PM Eastern Standard Time, BILLS@hsc.edu
>>writes:
>>
>><< However one problem that has persistantly dogged the bulletin is the lack
>> of articles about irises or any other subject submitted by members.   >>
>>
>>I do not understand this statement.
>
>I do not understand why you do not understand this statement.

Well I don't understand the original statement either.  Are you trying to
say that regular people submit articles about irises but for whatever
reason these articles never get included into the bulletin?  That's quite
some accusation!

Please elaborate on what you meant by your original statement, so that
there can be no doubt in anybody's mind, what it was you're trying to say.

Much obliged!

Dennis Kramb; dkramb@tso.cin.ix.net
Member of AIS, ASI, HIPS, RIS, SIGNA, SLI, & Miami Valley Iris Society
(Check out my web page at http://home.fuse.net/dkramb/home.html)