NANI web site additions

  • Subject: NANI web site additions
  • From: "Rodney Barton" <rbarton@hsc.unt.edu>
  • Date: Fri, 05 Feb 1999 16:57:56 -0600

From: "Rodney Barton" <rbarton@hsc.unt.edu>

All,

I've posted several new photos by Colin Rigby on the North American Native Iris web site (See url below).  These include yellow forms of I. fulva and nelsonii, a white I. tenax and I. missouriensis var. longipetala.  Go to "What's new" for direct links to the new photo's.  The new photos are presented as thumbnails on the appropriate pages for faster loading.

Please let me know if you find any bad links or photos that don't load.  There has been some behind the scenes reorganization of the site and I  always seem to miss something when I test.

Rodney Barton
rbarton@hsc.unt.edu
Hickory Creek, (North Central) Texas, USA
Zone 7/8, typical temp range 15 - 105 F (-9 - 41 C)
AIS, SIGNA, SPCNI, SLI, Iris-talk

North American Native Iris Web Page:
http://molly.hsc.unt.edu/~rbarton/Iris/NANI.html