Re: First catalog received

  • Subject: Re: First catalog received
  • From: "Rusty Thornsburg" <rtburg@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 05 Feb 1999 15:12:45 PST

From: "Rusty Thornsburg" <rtburg@hotmail.com>

Got my first catalog last night at the Fort Worth meeting.

TB's Place 1999.  Only a handful of intro's, all but 2 or 3 are SA.  3
are named for FWIS members, including John Phillips (Poppa John), Betty
Conrad, without whom I'd have floundered in the artistic division at
last year's show (Finally Betty), and Sylvan Sigler, my rid to all of
the meetings (Sylvan Smiling).  All of the irises are gorgeous (as
usual!).

Rusty
looking forward to Keppel's and beyond...