Re: AIS: Bulletin Content

  • Subject: Re: AIS: Bulletin Content
  • From: "Rusty Thornsburg" <rtburg@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 05 Feb 1999 15:18:14 PST

From: "Rusty Thornsburg" <rtburg@hotmail.com>

>Date: Thu, 04 Feb 1999 19:15:56 -0800

>Bill Shear wrote:
>> Get
>> busy out there and write something!  I've already sent Terry an
>> and challenge all listers to do the same.

Bill: I contacted Terry about writing an article about irising online,
and got his approval.  So now I just have to *write* it...

I agree with you, though.  It would be nice to have a good mix of
articles from experienced irisarians (I do NOT include myself in that
category), and novices alike, on all different subjects.

In balmy Fort Worth, TX, where I've worn shorts all week.