Re: AIS: Bulletin Content

  • Subject: Re: AIS: Bulletin Content
  • From: dkramb@tso.cin.ix.net (Dennis Kramb)
  • Date: Fri, 5 Feb 1999 20:47:46 -0500

From:	dkramb@tso.cin.ix.net (Dennis Kramb)

>     It is still too soon for me to write too much.  I am working on an
>article now for the Region 12 [Florida] American Hemerocallis Society

I wrote an article for Aril Society International entitled "my first year
of growing arilbreds" and is all about how well they fared in Ohio.  It's
been published and will appear in the new Yearbook due out soon.

You don't have to be an expert by any stretch of the imagination to provide
lots of beneficial data and entertaining stories!  I *hope* my article will
be well received but we shall see.

Dennis Kramb; dkramb@tso.cin.ix.net
Member of AIS, ASI, HIPS, RIS, SIGNA, SLI, & Miami Valley Iris Society
(Check out my web page at http://home.fuse.net/dkramb/home.html)