OT: Survey

From:	dkramb@tso.cin.ix.net (Dennis Kramb)

I'd like to take an informal survey.  One simple question really.  Please
respond to me off-list in private!  And I will post the results after a few
days.  REMEMBER: REPLY TO THIS PRIVATELY PLEASE

What Iris organizations are you a member of?
  - American (or Canadian or Australian or British, etc.) Iris Society
  - Society for Louisiana Irises
  - Society for PCN Irises
  - Aril Society International
  - Reblooming Iris Society
  - Historic Iris Preservation Society
  - Socity for Japanese Irises
  - Local/regional Iris club
  - Spuria Iris Society
  - S.I.G.N.A.
etc....just send me a quick list of what you're in...THANKS!  I'm just
curious to see what irises most people are "into".  Remember, respond to me
off-list!

Dennis Kramb; dkramb@tso.cin.ix.net
Member of AIS, ASI, HIPS, RIS, SIGNA, SLI, & Miami Valley Iris Society
(Check out my web page at http://home.fuse.net/dkramb/home.html)