Re: AIS: Bulletin Content

  • Subject: Re: AIS: Bulletin Content
  • From: "Jan Clark" <janclarx@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 05 Feb 1999 19:09:52 PST

From: "Jan Clark" <janclarx@hotmail.com>

Dennis wrote:
>I wrote an article for Aril Society International entitled "my first
year of growing arilbreds" ...............You don't have to be an expert
by any stretch of the imagination to provide
>lots of beneficial data and entertaining stories!  I *hope* my article
will be well received but we shall see.

I'm sure it will, especially by those beginners, or those who are a bit
afraid to try Arils. It's much more interesting reading basic stuff when
you are just starting out.
Cheers, Jan