open letter from a coward

  • Subject: open letter from a coward
  • From: "Dave Soper" <jdsoper@thegrid.net>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Feb 1999 19:48:52 -0800

From: "Dave Soper" <jdsoper@thegrid.net>

It seems that most people have not heard of the expression of "Praise in
public and chew in private"
The remark I sent in private after the remarks about refunds and not felling
compassionate was if I'm remembering correctly "You not only have lost your
money and your compassion but your creditability as a human being"

As far a being unsigned all email has an address in the from column and
could have been replied to in private.

I John   3:17
    But whoso hath this world's  good, and seeth his brother have need, and
shutteth up his bowels of  compassion from him, how dwelleth the love of God
in him?

John, If you wish me to quite the group Tell me so privately and I'll comply

Dave Soper
jdsoper@thegrid.net