Re: open letter from a coward

  • Subject: Re: open letter from a coward
  • From: "Julia Rankin" <breckenridge@bnis.net>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Feb 1999 20:02:31 -0800

From: "Julia Rankin" <breckenridge@bnis.net>

I strongly felt that there was a great lack of compasion shown to some one
who was "down" and really hurting in the list response to Lone Stars
troubles. If Sopers rebuke is as represented, it does not seem to be to go
beyond the bounds of civility. Certainly, it was not "anonymous" for the
reason he gives.

Julia Rankin