Re: Cult: Iris Bloom

  • Subject: Re: Cult: Iris Bloom
  • From: Mike00Rita@aol.com
  • Date: Sat, 6 Feb 1999 06:49:41 EST

From: Mike00Rita@aol.com

Hi Dennis

     I do not have any of the orange, yellow or white seeded (foet)
but am in the market. I did get a variegated two years ago but it is slow to
increase and has not bloomed yet so have no idea what color the seeds will be.
     I was a speaker at our local Home and Garden Show this past week. It
really is interesting to talk with people about the varieties of iris there
really are. Most just see TBs and assume that's it folks.
Rita B
University Place, Wa
f 39 and windy (30mph) and damp from about 1/3" rain today