Re: AIS: Bulletin Content

  • Subject: Re: AIS: Bulletin Content
  • From: dkramb@tso.cin.ix.net (Dennis Kramb)
  • Date: Sat, 6 Feb 1999 12:00:09 -0500

From:	dkramb@tso.cin.ix.net (Dennis Kramb)

>> Hey...I just realized I could have written something about my expeditions
>> when I was over in Greece in September.  Shoot!!
>
>Dennis, Maybe you could still do it. Did you get enough pictures?
>Articles with pictures about irises growing in Greece would be great.

Diana Louis and Mark Cook are right...I should still go ahead and write
about the iris hunting.  My friend who lives in Greece is going to go back
to that spot and take photos of the hillside in full bloom.  When we were
there in September everything was still dormant (brown) from 3 months
without rain.  One of my collected irises bloomed after Christmas and I
took photos of it but they're still inside the camera.

Dennis Kramb; dkramb@tso.cin.ix.net
Member of AIS, ASI, HIPS, RIS, SIGNA, SLI, & Miami Valley Iris Society
(Check out my web page at http://home.fuse.net/dkramb/home.html)