Re: AIS: Bulletin Content

  • Subject: Re: AIS: Bulletin Content
  • From: "Zebra" <zebra@chcs.com>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Feb 1999 09:13:46 -0800

From: "Zebra" <zebra@chcs.com>

From: Scott Aitken <zebra@chcs.com>

>	From: Linda Mann <lmann@icx.net>
>Scott Aitken - are you there?  I would be more comfortable writing an
>article about something with some feedback from your Dad on 'yes, that
>sounds like a suitable topic' before going to the work and trauma of
>writing something.

I'm here, and have been following this thread. Whether writing for the AIS
Bulletin, or any other publication, it is always a good idea to check with
the editor about an article before you write it. They can tell you whether
or not the idea fits with their plans for upcoming issues. If not exactly
what they are looking for, they can possibly redirect your thoughts to
something slightly different that they CAN use. They can also tell you
mundane details like how long or short it should be, and what format it
should be sent.

Though my dad isn't a member if "iris-talk", he can be reached by email at