Re: AIS: Bulletin Content

  • Subject: Re: AIS: Bulletin Content
  • From: "Patricia R. Wenham" <prw@televar.com>
  • Date: Sat, 06 Feb 1999 09:19:54 -0500

From: "Patricia R. Wenham" <prw@televar.com>

Hey!

Don't forget we are "family of family".  That is, we are a family of
people who love the iris family and we just like to see, talk about and
hear about iris.  Even if someone else says they do something
differently it gives the rest of us a choice of things to try.  What
works for one may not work for another so we keep trying new things.  If
we get too set in our ways to try new things, think new thoughts, and
take new chances we are missing a facet of growing iris as well as life.

C'mon,  I will read it and I won't criticize.  I have been growing and
ENJOYING iris for many more years than most of you on this list (because
I am older than most of you) but I enjoy every article about iris.

Patti
mailto:prw@televar.com
in central WA state where it is snowing like mad!