Re: [iris talk] OT-PLANTS=WalMart Str

  • Subject: Re: [iris talk] OT-PLANTS=WalMart Str
  • From: starlord@QNET.COM (Slc.Dennis Bishop)
  • Date: Sat, 6 Feb 1999 09:53:09 -0800 (PST)

From: starlord@QNET.COM (Slc.Dennis Bishop)

>From: StorYlade@aol.com
>	3 Dahlias (dinner plate deco. in a color of my choice-red and orange)

 The size 'Dinnerplate' is an invented term that is NOT used
anywhere else but by the mass maket sellers, plus you may or may
NOT get what is pictured as the tubers get mixed up very offen in
the field and storage places before packingand shipping from
holland and you should NOT plant those near other plants as very
offen (more Offen than not) they have virus on them that can
spread to the rest of the garden.

 I'm lookingfor the canna Omega myself.

|Bishop Telescope Fund   | Akumaizer Cattery  | E-mail List Owner   |
|470 20th ST West #23    | Japanese  Bobtails | Dahlia-net          |
|Rosamond,Ca.93560       | Home Rasied JBT's  | Canna-net           |
|starlord@qnet.com       |                    | Astronomy/SIAR-L    |