Re: AIS: Bulletin Content

  • Subject: Re: AIS: Bulletin Content
  • From: StorYlade@aol.com
  • Date: Sat, 6 Feb 1999 16:47:29 EST

From: StorYlade@aol.com

In a message dated 2/6/1999 1:48:29 PM Central Standard Time,
jijones@ix.netcom.com writes:

<< I am feeling kind of dense today, why would AIS feel embarrassed? They
 certainly have a lot more to be more concerned about. Is there an AIS policy
 about submitting articles? >>

Perhaps embarrassed is a little too strong.  Most publications do not like
multiple submissions.  The AIS Bulletin may be different, but it's always a
good idea to ask.  I wasn't commenting on AIS Bulletin policy, which may or
may not exist, simply stating the courtesies of the publishing world.

Betty Wilkerson in Kentucky