Re: Books -Louisiana

  • Subject: Re: Books -Louisiana
  • From: "Patricia D.Brooks" <pdbrooks@awod.com>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Feb 1999 18:30:05 -05:0

From: "Patricia D.Brooks" <pdbrooks@awod.com>

I rather go to Oz and so would a lot of none iris People, Americans
like going there as other countries like coming to the states.
Saving money for 2001.  I really don't want to go ro dallaas to look
at a lot of TB.  I have a old one blooming at present time.

Pat,

I know some people who are in to bulbs in OZ.