German Irises

  • Subject: German Irises
  • From: "Steve& Pat Johndro" <johndros@ainop.com>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Feb 1999 07:48:11 -0500

I have a quick question.  Are all tall bearded irises german irises?  In some books I notice they are decribed as german irises...some not.  I'm a bit confused and trying to learn everything possible. Thanks.  Pat in  Maine
Pat johndros@ainop.com Northern Maine ...Getting less patient for spring to arrive every day.