ot-duplicate articles

  • Subject: ot-duplicate articles
  • From: Gordon & Loraine Nicholson <iris4u@pacbell.net>
  • Date: Sun, 07 Feb 1999 18:42:08 -0800

From: Gordon & Loraine Nicholson <iris4u@pacbell.net>

Modesto and neighboring town find themselves "very unhappy" because of
duplications, not articles but the cultural societies find themselves
competing for ticket dollar on two different spreakers and musical
programs that they are paying big money to have here on two consecutive
days!! I do know that I get "Too Many" magazines and I have noticed that
I do not like repeat articles that claim they are first run articles.
Just thought I would put in two cents from Rainy California.  lorraine
at Woodland Iris Gardens