Places to buy irisis.

  • Subject: Places to buy irisis.
  • From: myoung@kcweb.net
  • Date: 8 Feb 1999 15:25:01 -0000

From: myoung@kcweb.net

Hello
I am new at this.  I have always loved irises.  My grandmother grew and won some iris contests.  I have planted an iris garden and I wish to get some of the irises that my grandmother had.  I know I have one from the house I grew up in.  Anyway, I have some catalogs that belonged to my grandma from 1970 and 1966 and she has marked different ones and I am tring to find some of them.  I am just starting this search and I have not been able to find catalogs like the ones that I have that was hers. Does anyone know somewhere where I can purchase some irises.  After researching it looks as though the companies that I have catalogs for are no longer in business(Gilbert H. Wilds and Son, Inc. & Flower Haven).  I live in MO.  Any information would be helpful.

Thanks
Mary