Lone Star Iris Gardens

  • Subject: Lone Star Iris Gardens
  • From: James Brooks <hirundo@tricon.net>
  • Date: Tue, 09 Feb 1999 08:16:35 -0500

From: James Brooks <hirundo@tricon.net>

Yesterday I received, attached to a hard copy of the letter we received
online, my original check for $131 written to Lone Star Iris Gardens on
July 23, 1998.
I mention this because when Mr. Campbell's post appeared last week, it was
questioned whether refunds had been issued. At least in my case, I can now
confirm this.
Further, although it is perhaps not the greatest business practice (I have
always put deposits into an interest bearing savings account until
delivery), since the check was never cashed, Mr. Campbell was not profiting
in any way by making use of my money. Any delay, was obviously just a
matter of finding the time to get stuff in the mail.
I hope others who have ordered have done as well. For myself, any concerns
about Lone Star are now limited only to when they might be back in business
and have the iris' I was looking forward to growing available once again. I
certainly wish Mr. Farron Campbell the best of luck in this endeavor.

James Brooks
Jonesborough, TN
hirundo@tricon.net
Webmaster: