Re: CAT: Info

  • Subject: Re: CAT: Info
  • From: John I Jones <jijones@ix.netcom.com>
  • Date: Tue, 09 Feb 1999 07:37:34 -0800

From: John I Jones <jijones@ix.netcom.com>

I am not trying to pick on anyone in particular here, but since we are getting
into catalog time again, it might be appropriate to remind everyone that a
long list of catalogs is available on Tom Little's website at:

It is not complete, and there are a few that have changed or are no longer in
business, but by and large it is a good reasonable long list, and very easy to access.

There is someone working on an update but I don't have a status for you at the moment.

USDA zone 8/9 (coastal, bay)
Visit my website at:

To reply to me personally click on
Fremont, California, USA