Re: CAT: Info

  • Subject: Re: CAT: Info
  • From: Bill Shear <BILLS@hsc.edu>
  • Date: Tue, 09 Feb 1999 11:09:18 -0400

From: Bill Shear <BILLS@hsc.edu>

>From: John I Jones <jijones@ix.netcom.com>
>I am not trying to pick on anyone in particular here, but since we are getting
>into catalog time again, it might be appropriate to remind everyone that a
>long list of catalogs is available on Tom Little's website at:

Also such a list in the back of THE GARDENER'S IRIS BOOK, arranged by state
or province, then by zipcode.

If any of you listers are in the Charlotte NC area and will be attending
the Spring Show, I will be speaking on irises and doing a book signing
there the evening of March 7th.  More details later as they develop.

Bill Shear
Department of Biology
Hampden-Sydney College
Hampden-Sydney VA 23943