Re: CAT: Info

  • Subject: Re: CAT: Info
  • From: RYFigge@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 9 Feb 1999 17:42:36 EST

From: RYFigge@aol.com

<<  John and listers;  I might add some of the smaller local growers will
 advertise in the Regional Bulletins  >>
EUREKA and  all expressions of  victory -- I have just experimented and found
out how to put the bits of message between those << and >>
Now what I wanted to add, the REBLOOMING RECORDER 's Editor Kathy Guest is
getting the SPRING edition ready, but there is still time to get your ad in if
you hurry.  Probably only rebloomer commercial garden people will be
interested, but we don't discriminate, after all, we do grow other irises even
tho our first love are the rebloomers!  Send check and ad to Kathy
(irisborer)  Full page is $50.00 (back cover already taken at $75) 1/2 p is
#30.00 and 1/4 p is $15.00 and 1/8 p is $10.00     (Kathy Guest, 494 North
St., East Aurora, NY 14052     Rosalie -the -slow-learner- nr Baltimore, also
the Rebloomers" President whose 3-year term will soon be up.   zone 7
ryfigge@aol.com