CAT: 1999 catalog

  • Subject: CAT: 1999 catalog
  • From: "Greg" <icity@email.msn.com>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Feb 1999 17:45:19 -0600

From: "Greg" <icity@email.msn.com>

Hi folks, our 1999 catalog is at the printers and should be out in the next
two weeks. Please e-mail me directly at icity@msn.com to make sure you are
on the mailing list. For those of you who aren’t familiar with us, we grow
650 varieties of beardless and bearded iris and water garden plants, with
310 plants listed in the catalog. We have Japanese, Louisiana, Siberian, a
number of pseudacorus, virginica, versicolor, laevigata and setosa
cultivars, species crosses, antique tall bearded and a few newer bearded,
water lilies and a few other plants we like. We are particularly fond of
variegated plants (and would be forever grateful to Terry Atiken if he would
sell us one of his variegated Louisiana iris.) We are members of the AIS,
SJI, SLI, SSI, HIPS, Spuria Iris Society, Anything But Green, the
International Waterlily and Water Gardening Society (check is in the mail)
and a couple of the British Iris Society sections. We are squarely in the
middle of Zone 6 on two hundred acres 45 miles south of Nashville,
Tennessee. This will be our fifth catalog.

We also want to announce the grand opening of our web page at
www.iriscitygardens.com. Thanks to the heroic efforts of Pam Ingle, plant
nut and web page designer nonpareil, we now have our entire catalog on line
with 210 pictures (the catalog only has 72). Please visit and let us know
what you think, we are very happy with it. We will be adding a lot more
pictures as we go along…we have about 1200 on CD and a lot more planned for
this spring.

Greg and Macey McCullough
Iris City Gardens