CAT: IRIS CITY Webpage

  • Subject: CAT: IRIS CITY Webpage
  • From: HIPSource@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 9 Feb 1999 19:50:52 EST

From: HIPSource@aol.com

icity@email.msn.com writes:

<< We also want to announce the grand opening of our web page at
 www.iriscitygardens.com. Thanks to the heroic efforts of Pam Ingle, plant
 nut and web page designer nonpareil, we now have our entire catalog on line
 with 210 pictures (the catalog only has 72). Please visit and let us know
 what you think, we are very happy with it. We will be adding a lot more
 pictures as we go along…we have about 1200 on CD and a lot more planned for
 this spring. >>

This DEFINITELY worth the trip!

Anner Whitehead
HIPSource@aol.com