ASI: pollen bank

  • Subject: ASI: pollen bank
  • From: dkramb@tso.cin.ix.net (Dennis Kramb)
  • Date: Tue, 9 Feb 1999 21:59:45 -0500

From:	dkramb@tso.cin.ix.net (Dennis Kramb)

Dear Sharon, Scott, and other ASI gurus:

How does the Aril Society pollen bank work?  I tried growing two oncos but
they both died of rot this winter.  I'd like to get some aril pollen so
that I can cross with my rebloomer TBs and MDBs and get 1/2-breds.

I'm posting this question, because maybe there's other ASI members
interested in doing the same thing too.

Dennis Kramb; dkramb@tso.cin.ix.net
Member of AIS, ASI, HIPS, RIS, SIGNA, SLI, & Miami Valley Iris Society
(Check out my web page at http://home.fuse.net/dkramb/home.html)