Re: TB: identifying unknowns

  • Subject: Re: TB: identifying unknowns
  • From: "Donald Eaves" <donald@eastland.net>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1999 21:10:00 -0800

From: "Donald Eaves" <donald@eastland.net>

I acquired rhizomes of AUTUMN ECHO and INDIAN CHIEF this season.
Since I think there is a possibility of these being a couple of unknowns
I currently have, I plan to see if I can match or eliminate.  I know it is
still early, but at this point the growth habits appear the same (e.g.
checking out PBF, leaf color, rhizome appearance, leaf shape).  Is
there anything else I should be watching for?  I know the bloom itself
is only part of the id process, but what should I be looking for as the
season progresses?

TIA.
Donald Eaves
donald@eastland.net