Re: OT:Kentucky Rainbow Iris Society( Now AD: Join RBIS)

  • Subject: Re: OT:Kentucky Rainbow Iris Society( Now AD: Join RBIS)
  • From: "Michael D. Greenfield" <redear@infinet.com>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1999 10:52:39 -0500

From: "Michael D. Greenfield" <redear@infinet.com>

> From: RYFigge@aol.com
> Congratulations, Michael, you caught on real fast!  Now how about joining
the
> Reblooming Iris Society and grow some real beauties that reward you a
second time!

Rosale
Are you sure I won't get tired of them having them bloom twice a year. I
like the idea of waiting a year to see them bloom. The anticipation is part
of it. A everblooming  iris, we fickle people would soon tire of it and
look for another challenge.

I have several rebloomers and haven't done to good with them. Imortality
and Little Show Off two years. No blooms, spring or fall on Imortality. Two
blooms on LSO last spring. Two blooms this fall on Smell The Roses a month
after I planted it. I got several more this year.The frost usually gets
them here. Do not have a lot of room.

Been growing iris for a while, just getting into this joining stuff.

Michael D. Greenfield
redear@infinet.com
SW Ohio Zone 5b
AIS MVIS