Re: TB: Immortality was OT:Kentucky Rainbow Iri s Society( Now AD: Join RBIS)

  • Subject: Re: TB: Immortality was OT:Kentucky Rainbow Iri s Society( Now AD: Join RBIS)
  • From: "Mark, Maureen" <MARKM@tc.gc.ca>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1999 11:17:34 -0500

From: "Mark, Maureen" <MARKM@tc.gc.ca>

Have faith Michael.  Immortality (and likely other rebloomers ) takes a
while to get established.  It took us four years -- but it was worth the
wait.  We had five stalks that year in the spring, two stalks in September
and one in November (buds got frosted though).  It also seems that it needs
dividing less often.  We let it bloom two more years and divided it this
year.  I may leave a clump this time and see when bloom begins to suffer.

Maureen Mark
mailto:mmark@ottawa.com
Ottawa, Canada (zone 4)