Re: OT: Disagreement is OK - Insults not OK

  • Subject: Re: OT: Disagreement is OK - Insults not OK
  • From: "Jan Clark" <janclarx@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 05 Feb 1999 18:58:32 PST

From: "Jan Clark" <janclarx@hotmail.com>

Glenn wrote:
<I have already read a couple of posts encouraging John to ban the
offending person from Iris Talk.&nbsp; I also disagree with this opinion
unless this represents multiple offenses by this person.

I also disagree with naming the person on list. We are all human (aren't
we??) and capable of making foolish mistakes, or wrong decisions at
times. It so easy to hit the send button and have regrets later. I
personally don't want to know, if it is someone on the list that I like,
and respect (or otherwise). It was a silly thing to do, now forget it.
Jan Clark, in Aus.
(P.S. - wasn't me)