Re: CAT: IRIS CITY Webpage

  • Subject: Re: CAT: IRIS CITY Webpage
  • From: JEM300@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1999 19:49:27 EST

From: JEM300@aol.com

Wow, what a fabulous website created by Greg and Macey McCullough and Pam
Ingle.  I spent about a half hour there just this morning ( and was 20 minutes
late for work, thank you very much!).  I just spent another hour browsing at
leisure all the fantastic irises and plants they have.  The photos are
absolutely beautiful.  They have done such a great job, this is probably one
of the very best sites I've ever visited on the web.  And they say it is still
under construction!  Anyway, I am scared of the damage I'm going to do to my
bank account.  My list is up to 14 Siberians already and I'm going to look at
the Japanese...........   oh noooooo!

Congratulations to Iris City Gardens on creating such a beautiful thing!
Whoever has not visited yet make some time and go there.  It is well worth it.
The address is http://www.iriscitygardens.com

Linda Doffek
West Bend, WI  Zone 5     (where it has been reasonably warm the last few
days...my snowcover is gone and my beds look like death warmed over...)