Re: CAT: IRIS CITY Webpage

  • Subject: Re: CAT: IRIS CITY Webpage
  • From: "Patricia R. Wenham" <prw@televar.com>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1999 17:39:22 -0500

From: "Patricia R. Wenham" <prw@televar.com>

I am unable to bring up Siberian page 3.  Is that a problem only I have?
Pages 2 and 4 are fine.  I had the same problem last night and thought I
would wait and see if it would heal itself by tonight but it hasn't.
Help!  It is indeed a wonderful catalog and I love the information
provided regarding growing instructions etc.  I will have to do some
real soul searching to see what I really can't do without.  I wonder if
I could move the neighbor's fences back farther in the middle of the
night??  So many great choices.

USDA zone 5/6
Central Washington State, USA