Revised LA iris book

  • Subject: Revised LA iris book
  • From: Patsiris@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1999 22:14:39 EST

From: Patsiris@aol.com

I just got off the phone with Marie Caillet, one of the authors of "The
Iris"  and the revised edition that just went to the publishers this month.
I told
her that I had heard it would be for sale at the OK convention.  She said that
it wouldn't be ready until sometime in the fall.  The publishers said it would
take about nine months, so I guess you will have to wait a while longer for
it.  I know you will all
be happy to hear that two of the pictures and a little prose of mine will be
In spite of that, I think it sounds like a beautiful and informative book to
     I went out and cut bloomstalks from Autumn Tryst and Low Ho Silver today
our mini-spring looks like it will be over tomorrow.   The low is forecast to
be mid to upper 20's by Fri. night.   It is 68 right now and we have had highs
in the 70's all week.
                                                        Pat in Dallas