Re: AIS: Bulletin Content - Judges (Long)

  • Subject: Re: AIS: Bulletin Content - Judges (Long)
  • From: Glenn Simmons <glsimmon@swbell.net>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 12:31:34 -0600

From: Glenn Simmons <glsimmon@swbell.net>

I understand you frustration and am in sympathy with you.

If I might make a suggestion, the gentleman in our society here who is
giving monthly judges training would love to judge your show if he is
available to do so.  His name is Calvin Helsely.  Calvin has been a judge
for over 15 years and I believe he told me he is a master judge.  Calvin was
complaining during the January meeting that in the 15 years he has been a
judge he has only been invited to judge a show twice.  He is a good man
Walter and he really knows his irises.  Calvin can be a little hard to
contact at times but generally he can be reached by phone after 9 pm.  If
you are interested his phone number is 417-924-3251.  Calvin would truly
love the opportunity to judge a show.

Glenn & Linda Simmons