Re: AIS: Bulletin Content - Judges

  • Subject: Re: AIS: Bulletin Content - Judges
  • From: Irisborer@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 16:11:46 EST

From: Irisborer@aol.com

In a message dated 2/11/99 3:57:08 PM Eastern Standard Time,
jbruce@infinet.com writes:

<< As a person who is also looking for judges for a May show....wiil this list
 be available somehow before the next bulletin arrives?  The April bulletin
 will arrive in May, and I doubt 3 weeks will be enough time to recruit
judges....

 Help!!!

May I suggest a simple solution.... or maybe a couple  of solutions....

First of all, the easiest thing to do is to put a request on this list for
judges for a particular show on a particular date.  For example... I could say
that we are planning a show in the Buffalo area for June 5th, and I need the
names of 3 judges to contact... and I'm sure folks would step up to the plate.

Another idea may be to contact the RVP of the neighboring areas who is the one
who either takes care of the judges training records.... or at least is on top
of who is active and willing to travel.

And finally, most folks who were a judge in 1998 are likely still one in
1999... so you can always just close your eyes and poke your finger onto the
old list  (:

Kathy Guest
E. Aurora, NY