old books

  • Subject: old books
  • From: "Debby Wheeler" <foxbrook@javanet.com>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 16:32:23 -0500

There have been great responses on how to get old iris books. I think half the fun is in the search!  If you travel at all and want to know where the old bookstores are in any state in the U.S. you can find out from ABAA-booknet.com.(Antiquarian Booksellers Association of America) In addition to 330 dealers on line they also list dealers addresses by state. Some of my best finds and prices have been in the "out of the way shop". For example, the convention in Memphis a few years ago netted some super books! Debby Wheeler Fox Brook Iris Farm Colrain, Ma. Zone 5