OT:BIO

From: JANSIRIS@aol.com

Hi Everyone, New to iris-talk, but former member of Rt66. Any of you on this
list that were there may remember us. Jan & Gordon Hueller. Hi to all our all
friends and Hello and nice to meet you to the new ones. We are both retired
but find plenty to do with our iris. Growing TB, SDB, MTB, INTER, BB, LA, SPU,
AND AB.  Have upgraded our garden to around 4000 sq ft for a total of 470
iris. Still not many compared to some of you. We are on the La iris list also.
Have a dog (Missy) and cat (Boo) is is scared of everyone including us, hence
the name "Boo".  Gordon (Gordy) hails from Appleton, Wis, since 1993 when he
came to Tucson and I snagged him for his willingness to do manual labor for
this old lady who can't do it all anymore.  Be married 4 years coming up late
April.  We had to wait until after peak bloom time to take out time for a
wedding. :-)  Looking forward to all the new info out on iris. Oh yes, anyone
who can advise as to iris that smell like grapes? I know about Feedback, I.
Padillia, Maumille (?) and Grape Accent. If there are any others, please let
us know. Thanks and Good bye for now, Jan