  • Subject: OT:JUDGES
  • From: Gordon & Loraine Nicholson <iris4u@pacbell.net>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 04:20:17 -0800

From: Gordon & Loraine Nicholson <iris4u@pacbell.net>

Hello everyone, what a great suggestion for getting judges.  Here is our
request, our show is April 24. We have one judge coming from Nebraska
(all I have to provide is bed and bath) and one coming from Northern
California.  WE need one more, we do provide lunch, and a small amount
of money that is supposed to help pay for traveling (gas Money).  Our
show is small but we are enthusiastic (just can't spell) about it.  If
anyone is interested we would be happy to make you feel right at home
here in Modesto.  Lorraine at Woodland Iris Gardens, located in Modesto
CAlifornia.  Our club name is San Joaquin Iris Society and we are part
of AIS.