OT_Bio Diana Pederson

  • Subject: OT_Bio Diana Pederson
  • From: Diana Pederson <enabling@earthlink.net>
  • Date: Mon, 08 Feb 1999 20:46:25 -0500

From: Diana Pederson <enabling@earthlink.net>

I just finished reading The Gardener's Iris Book in preparation
to doing a book review on it.  It's not very often reading a book
causes me to do this, but, I wound joining both the species iris
society and the dwarf iris society because I can no longer do the
heavy gardening required if I started growing regular size
plants.  Am hoping these two groups will satisfy me and will grow
in troughs or containers.

Question:  are there separate email groups somewhere for dwarf
and/or species iris?

I've been a gardener for 12 years now but have to cut back
significantly outdoors due to physical limitations.  Am looking
forward to getting my first newsletters from those two groups.
Have been wondering if I really need to join AIS as well?
Diana Pederson, Lansing, MI, Zone 5
Editor:  http://www.suite101.com/welcome.cfm/enabling_garden