Re: REF: Old Books

  • Subject: Re: REF: Old Books
  • From: "Michael D. Greenfield" <redear@infinet.com>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 21:05:00 -0500

From: "Michael D. Greenfield" <redear@infinet.com>

>Anner Whitehead wrote
> Yep. You betcha. Many booksellers out there, all kinds, all places. Many
> bargains, too. Best bargains not invariably found in the shops of the
> knowledgeable people.

I think I got this thread started by asking about "Iris For Every Garden"
that I purchased at a flea market. I am taking it for granted that everyone
knows what a flea market is. I haven't been to very many that didn't have a
couple of booths with old books. The one that I got the above Iris book
from had at least 25 gardening books. None of them over $5.00  And that is
a little higher than usual.
This was the first time  I thought to look for an Iris book.

Michael D. Greenfield
SW Ohio Zone 5b