Re: CULT: Insects...now leaf Spot

  • Subject: Re: CULT: Insects...now leaf Spot
  • From: "BOB & LESLIE LIDDIARD" <liddiard@esn.net>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 21:41:16 -0500

From:  Leslie Liddiard  <liddiard@esn.net>
Anner wrote:
>Leslie, that is real interesting. Good for you, traipsing some leaves in for
scrutiny. Now, what did he tell you to do for those scale? Maybe a little
dormant oil?>

Anner:  That was the really good news.  By the time I had noticed the scale, we had just had a hard freeze.  It seems that even though our CES agent could see them on the fans, they were dead, dead, DEAD.  Therefore no recommended treatment.  I had snipped several fans and he looked at all samples to make sure.
If this reoccurs, I'll call and ask about treatment.  He did say that he'd never seen scale on iris and didn't have any idea how it could have gotten there.
Leslie Liddiard
Goldsboro, NC
AIS  Zone 8