Re: CULT: Insects...now leaf Spot

  • Subject: Re: CULT: Insects...now leaf Spot
  • From: "Mark, Maureen" <MARKM@tc.gc.ca>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Feb 1999 10:01:49 -0500

From: "Mark, Maureen" <MARKM@tc.gc.ca>

I get scale on my indoor plants -- right now on my orchids.  Recommended
treatment is Q-tip dipped in alcohol.  I find that you need to repeat this
once a week for two or three more weeks.  If you don't have any alcohol,
just flick them off but I find you have to do this for about five or six

Maureen Mark
Ottawa, Canada (zone 4)