  • Subject: Re: OT:BIO
  • From: Wjobe@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 12 Feb 1999 10:17:33 EST

From: Wjobe@aol.com

We would like Amarillo,too!  It is nice to move to a place where you already
have friends!!  The nice thing here, is we have a daughter and two grandsons.
would be hard to leave!  The job in Amarillo is a direct job!  No more
So a little more job security. The Co is Pantex. Do you know anything about
them?  I know the iris would love the climate!  We would be back closer to our
group in Roswell!!  We really miss them!! They are like family to us!!
The problem??  I just got everything planted!! I would have to dig my yard
back up!!!!
But I wouldn't move without it!  " Have yard, will travel!!"  The U-haul
people love
us! With a direct job, the Co. should move the household stuff!  So wouldn't
as many trucks!  Oh well, we'll just have to wait and see what happens!
Thank goodness I kept all the pots . You just never know when you're going to
need them again.
Leslie, In Kentucky
Our theme song?  ' On the road again"